Manager - Partner Enablement (Partner Success) -Remote
See jobs at Icertis
- Cultivate successful and trusted relationships with business development and selected services partners.
- Effectively manage and enable our partners to execute Icertis product implementations for enterprise customers across industries globally and increase value proposition to customers.
- Take ownership and accountability of Icertis Delivery Assurance including requirements, design, functional & technical configuration, quality assurance, deployment activities, customer & partner relationship, planning, various milestones and financials.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and efforts.
- Contribute to the Icertis product road-map through active feedback from customers, partners and implementation experience.
- Maintain effective relationships internally with all functions and drive change management considering interests and impact of all stakeholders.
- Be a SPOC for partners to reach out to in Icertis and provide robust & personalized implementation support throughout the project life-cycle.
- Enable & empower the team of Lead Functional and Senior Functional Consultants engaged in Icertis product implementations across multiple projects and geographies.
- Champion company policies and processes, and ensure their adherence within the team.
- Coordinate with Product Management team for partner raised feature requests and ensure their prioritization in future releases in alignment with the project plan.
- Ensure smooth handover to Customer Success team.
- Handle customer escalations diligently.
- Facilitate interaction, manage inter-dependencies and conflict resolution among all functional teams globally.
- Communicate the key elements of the program and guide partners through the Partner Enablement phases of the Services Partner life-cycle.
- Participate in the joint SCM with partners and customers to ensure the project is well executed.
- Build product and consulting services knowledge of Icertis offerings as well as continuously develop partnership skills.
- Ramp up new partners to implement and support ICM for customers through partner education, training and effective on-boarding.
- Actively participate in partner performance management framework development and evaluations .
- Recommend initiatives to improve the overall performance.
- Adhere to best practices in partnering while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Verify that the client can be a reference upon successful implementation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years’ of experience managing strategic service partners in Professional services.
- Experience in managing at least 5 full life cycle enterprise application implementations with end to end responsibility for program/project management.
- Possess deep understanding of the various phases of project management including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of SDLC, project management, implementation methodologies and their application.
- Must have direct client engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Acumen to correctly interpret trends, patterns from available data and formulate effective strategies and actions in achieving program/project objectives.
- Strategic thinker who can blend consulting and business strategy to innovate and develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- Solid inter-personal and negotiation skills; should be able to facilitate engagements and handle objections in real-time.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); should be able to prepare and deliver presentations to C-level executives.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize on day-to-day and week-to-week basis.
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper growth environment.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Must have an Engineering degree from a reputed institute; an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- High degree of ethics and integrity.
- Willing to travel: 20%
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
The social news and entertainment company.