- Ability to understand complex code structures. Manage UI platform components that can be deployed to implement the usage patterns of the users.
- Lead and manage a team of UI developers in building sophisticated UI components that can be stitched together to build a consistent application UI framework that is scalable, secure and easy to maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features from inception to completion, and take real pride in one’s craftsmanship that will be widely used by top 100 Global companies
- Create prototype implementations to prove the concept. Work with the larger UI/engineering team to productize the concepts.
- Identify new technology frameworks that can be utilized to improve the speed of development and velocity of new capabilities to be introduced.
- Research industry trends and propose changes to the current design as appropriate.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering graduate, preferably a MS degree from a reputed university
- Ability to mentor technical teams and evaluate software artefacts.
- Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience with non-functional requirements like performance, scalability and security
- Experience with Responsive HTML frameworks like Bootstrap and Zurb Foundation
- Experience with Kendo UI or Infragistics UI Controls
- Experience with data visualization frameworks like d3.js or Kendo Charts
- Expertise in implementing scalable SaaS enterprise application UI frameworks
- In depth experience in the design, development and deployment of enterprise web and/or cloud applications using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Extensive Experience with ASP.NET MVC using C#.NET
- A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution