- Own support relationship with Premium customers in region
- Develop deep understanding of customer’s business and their ICM usage.
- Develop and execute individualized plans for each of Premium Support customers.
- Responsible for onboarding new standard support customers in region and later transition to APAC support teams.
- Accountable for referenceability, high NPS score, ARR expansion, Revenue and Gross Margin targets in region.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Voice of the Customer and identify key opportunities for improving the customer support experience and building customer loyalty.
- Prioritize customer support requirements and develop key metrics that will adequately quantify the customer support experience.
- Define and own end-to-end points of customer support interaction (customer critical processes) and moments of truth, including customer focus groups, customer communications.
- Engage with Professional Services as well as Engineering on correct hand-off of customized or core features to ensure service readiness.
- Ensure a holistic view of tickets – early warning indicators, workarounds, root cause analysis and eventual elimination of root cause.
- Advocate product feature requests that enhance customer support experience including in-app support, and end-user communications.
- Support development of supportability features for move to proactive and predictive services.
- Review customer calls, objectives and results with Engineering, Professional Services and Sales leadership on schedule across new and existing accounts.
- Expand the support team to accommodate customer growth while coordinating with CS leaders in other regions to optimize support cost.
- Set organizational, team and individual goals. Provide coaching and regular individual feedback to team to create bench strength for future leaders.
- Work closely with internal and external teams: Customer Advocacy, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Partners, and Finance to deliver new capabilities.
- 20% US and international travel expected
- Need a seasoned executive with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability. She/he will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to have an impact on the future of Icertis. The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only based on important past experiences but considering new approaches and developments that occur in the market. Additional personal and professional attributes include:
- Must possess excellent management skills with a successful track record of providing an outstanding support experience for global customers of enterprise products.
- Customer focused leader with proven ability to build relations based on trust & professionalism.
- Need to have strong technical skills to quickly grasp the product complexity.
- Deep understanding of enterprise products and the challenges and opportunities of being in the cloud for customer support experiences.
- Entrepreneurial hands on working style to develop and deliver business outcomes — effectively doing so even when resource and timeframe constraints exist.
- Executive level strategy, communication, execution and presentation skills are required. Must be highly responsive and organized, detail oriented, strong listener, patient, customer oriented, analytical, strategic, mature, have a global mind-set, and self-motivated.
- Must possess executive presence and the ability to liaise with C suite.
- Ability to prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive deadlines; outstanding team leadership, team development and communication skills.
- A minimum of 15 years of work experience with 10+ years of combined experience in Product Management, Customer Support, Go-to-market and Business Development.
- Preferable to have prior experience with Microsoft Azure.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required. An advanced degree, ideally an MBA or master’s degree, is highly desirable.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution