Lead Functional Consultant -Global Support and Growth- Remote
See jobs at Icertis
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand how the ICM product works and how it is used by customers.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about the features and capabilities of our product.
- Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills.
- Develop knowledge base articles for both customer and internal team to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
- Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently
- Requires collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- The role may involve travel to customer locations.
Skills and Qualification
- Must have strong knowledge of the architecture/functions/workflows of ICM or any contract lifecycle management (CLM) system, added advantage if you are good with procurement and sourcing too.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills are must.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL, stored procedures and networking knowledge.
- Knowledge of Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and CRM tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and experience presenting.
- Ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively
- Ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix a customer’s problem.
- Proven track record in solving problems from a technical and business perspective.
- Knowledge of contract management systems or workflow systems is a strong plus.
- Education: Science or Engineering graduate.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.