Senior Software Engineer / Lead Software Engineer (.Net) - Product Management (Remote)
See jobs at Icertis
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Will be required to develop features from scratch, which are on the roadmap, but not yet part of the platform
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience - 4 to 8 years
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with SQL Server & Azure SQL added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure will be an added advantage.
- A great communicator of ideas & solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues. Should be able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to propose solutions for design and architecture.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
File hosting service