General Manager, Professional Services, Strategic Accounts - Remote
Icertis, Bellevue, Washington
See jobs at Icertis
What you will do:
- Own portfolio of fortune 50 customers with large revenue footprint (e.g., Boeing, Accenture, Exxon, J&J).
- Multi-year large complex customer deployments with significant impact on company growth.
- Manage global teams with emphasis on schedule, quality and budget.
- Exercise leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Build exceptional client rapport and maximize Customer Satisfaction.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Assist in sales and business development efforts.
- Establish control on project schedules, budget and risk issues; facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule, revenue, gross margins and budget.
- Facilitate executive conversations regarding budget, resources, schedule and risk.
- Identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
- Active participation in Project Governance Meetings with customers.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in value-based client solutions & program management.
- Responsible for managing complex, enterprise projects through the Implementation life-cycle.
- Deliver expert level leadership and ownership in showcasing full accountability for managing and delivering multi-million-dollar programs successfully.
- Plan and lead complex enterprise projects in a fast-paced, high growth, technical environment.
- Create and sustain strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders, proactively manage risk, facilitate high performing teams and manage budgets and project margins.
- Able to travel 40% post pandemic.
What you will bring:
- United States citizen or current Green Card required.
- Minimum of 18 - 25 years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering Graduate from a reputed institute. MBA will be preferred.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain/ERP applications is preferred.
- Must be operationally and technically deep. This role requires rolling up your sleeves, willing to get your hands dirty and have a rich understanding of project and product details.
- An impeccable track record of delivering customer success.
- Prior experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information and Developing Quality & Performance Standards.
- Prior experience with quick and innovative thinking with the business acumen to correctly interpret available data.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange