Senior Application Support Consultant - Remote
Icertis, United States
See jobs at Icertis
What you will do:
- Understand Icertis platform as well as its implementation at specific customers very well including configurations, customizations and integrations.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about features and capabilities of Icertis product.
- Interact with customers on-site/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds and resolution by leveraging your troubleshooting skills.
- Develop and deliver weekly status, monthly and quarterly operational reviews focused on trouble ticket status with key customer contacts on a regular basis.
- Follow defined CRM processes to manage and escalate customer requests efficiently.
- Develop knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members.
- Some travel (~10%) is expected to visit assigned customers.
What you will bring:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent in IT/engineering.
- 5+ years previous experience in roles involving Application Support and/or troubleshooting.
- Good analytical skills with an eye for detail, knowledge of SQL & Stored Procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good listening skills to understand customer issues and deliver on deliver on technical account management deliverables.
- The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure in a proactive and timely manner.
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange