What you will do:
- Drive positioning, messaging, content development and campaigns to scalable build demand for Icertis across the Healthcare & Pharma Industries
- Act as a mini-CMO for your vertical helping to fill the funnel, accelerate the funnel, and increase the win-rate in close partnership with sales, marketing, and product
- Become an Icertis expert - you should understand the product's capabilities and value proposition to different stakeholders in the buying process.
- Act as a customer advocate in communicating the value proposition of Icertis’ product and specific features to the different personas we market to
- Craft the story behind our products and their value proposition based on a deep understanding of vertical market drivers, customer needs and Icertis product capabilities. An understanding of the contract lifecycle management world is a plus.
- Be a prolific content creator, both producing pieces individually and managing third parties to produce campaign content, presentations, technical white papers, blogs and videos.
- Develop internal sales enablement content and training sessions ensuring relevant stakeholders understand product functionality and how to position to potential prospects
- Ensure successful product release & launch communications as well as refine our ongoing marketing strategies and execution
- Develop deep understanding of the Contract Lifecycle Management market and products, and mentor the broader Icertis team to do the same
- Research competitive products and ensure internal stakeholders have the appropriate training and content to effectively position Icertis against the competition
What you will bring:
- 6+ years of product marketing experience in SaaS
- Experience with hands-on content development of blogs, product demos, sales presentation material and other forms of content designed for external and internal consumption. Experience with Highspot a plus.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Proven success leading and executing development and product go-to-market plans for Enterprise customers
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Self-motivated and doesn't wait for prescriptive direction, capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Skilled storyteller who can craft compelling messages across personas and audiences
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry level, both internal and external
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models and product-led growth strategies
- Deep technical product understanding with experience launching complex enterprise management and platform features
- Ability to learn new processes and methodologies
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity
- Experience with B2B marketing and sales enablement
- Strong hands-on tactical execution experience
- Independent, self-starter with ability to work from a remote location
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.