HR Director Europe (all genders)
Icertis, London, United Kingdom
See jobs at Icertis
What you will do:
- Developing, communicating, and administering policies for variety of local matters such as compensation, leave administration, employee relations, health and safety and time and attendance policies for hourly and salaried non-exempt employees.
- Partners with aligned business area on a wide range of talent management and organizational business challenges,(performance optimization, organizational design, talent assessment, employee relations, change management, leadership coaching).
- Work with the global functional teams to support and execute programs in employee engagement, career paths, succession planning, performance evaluations, compensation planning, recruiting, retention, etc.
- Support selection and communication of global benefits programs for health, welfare, retirement and additional voluntary programs.
- Own local HRIS initiatives, training and program/system development as needed.
- Responsible for executing the rhythm of the business and designing and reporting on team metrics.
- Oversee onboarding/offboarding, employee engagement execution, immigration strategy implementation, and interdepartmental accountability and support of HR processes.
- Drafting, updating, and communicating personnel policies and procedures ensuring compliance with local laws with support from General Counsel.
- Conducts instructor-led training to leadership and employees as needed.
What you bring:
- 10+ years of experience in HR.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement and handle confidential information and conversations appropriately and with care.
- Knowledge of British labor law. Knowledge of labor law of other European countries is a plus.
- Understanding of C&B policies and programs for the tech industry.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Ability to work in a growing company and lead through ambiguity.
- Thought and influence leader who demonstrates value as a trusted strategic adviser on people issues.
- Ability to develop and interpret people data to create effective strategies.
- Business acumen - to build and develop solid understanding of functional business groups.
- Coaching and consulting skills.
- Proficient with global HRIS systems and practices, office technologies and reporting software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability/Willingness to travel as needed.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange