General Manager, Pre-Sales, Financial Services - Remote
Icertis, US Central Region
See jobs at Icertis
What you will do:
- Build, mentor and manage Pre-Sales team.
- Engage with customers/prospects in understanding their business goals, solution objectives.
- Build and conduct product demonstrations, solution workshops, due diligence studies with customers.
- Work closely with the field Sales team and support in Go-To-Market activities.
- Contribute to industry/trade event participation, presentations, white papers, analyst briefings.
- Engage with Product Engineering to prepare solution demos.
- Engage with Product Management to feed feature requirements from customers/market.
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 15+ years of related industry experience with at least 5 years in pre-sales capacity for products or enterprise solutions.
- Experience managing and leading Pre-Sales team focused in a specific vertical (Banking, Financial Services).
- Bachelors + Master’s degree in related field.
- Deep experience in enterprise applications designing solutions, putting together value propositions and building business cases.
- Ability to engage with diverse audiences from business users to CXOs.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure and work with geographically distributed teams.
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication.
- Any domain or IT experience in procurement, sourcing or sales contracting will be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate embodies values that are aligned with ours, Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.