Senior Director, Industry Solutions - Mfg, Auto, Energy - Remote
Icertis, US Eastern Region
See jobs at Icertis
What you will do:
- Engage in the sales cycle and deliver vertical solution presentation and differentiate Icertis as a leading CLM value platform for the vertical
- Provide inputs to product management on key vertical capabilities to be built in the platform
- Provide guidance on vertical solution pitch to presales, sales teams and provide deal support in the field
- Work with marketing on vertical offering content
- Strategize and execute the Icertis vertical solution journey
- Facilitate enablement of different functional teams on vertical knowledge
- This is an individual contributor role based remotely within the US.
What you will bring:
- 15-20 years of overall experience with strong focus on enterprise software solutions
- 8-10 years of experience delivering solutions to the vertical needs
- Experience of engaging with CXOs and articulate enterprise software value propositions
- Ability to translate the vertical needs / challenges into platform capability requirements
- Experience of defining and delivering product, delivery innovations
- Have a deep understanding of vertical needs in areas of contracting across the different functional areas of procurement, R&D, sales etc.
- Industry practitioner experience is preferred in functional directly or indirectly linked to contracting operations
- Prior experience with platforms like Force.com or MS Dynamics or enterprise software like CLM, sourcing, procurement, CPQ etc. is a plus
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Clear & timely communication internally as well as externally with customers and partners
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
The social news and entertainment company.