Lead Functional Consultant - Professional Services - Remote
See jobs at Icertis
- Manage and Lead ICERTIS product implementations for enterprise customers, taking complete ownership of project planning, execution, financials and customer relationship.
- Contribute towards building and fostering internal consulting capability within Professional Services group.
- Manage a team of Senior Functional Consultants engaged in ICERTIS product implementations across multiple engagements.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort.
- Drive system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Looking for candidates with 8 - 11 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations in a project manager/project lead capacity.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret trends/patterns from available data and formulate effective strategies/actions in achieving set objectives.
- An engineering degree with an MBA in a related field is preferred.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Help the world share their story