Program Manager - Professional Services
Icertis, Pune, Maharashtra
See jobs at Icertis
- Manage ICERTIS product implementations and take ownership of project management including customer relationship, planning and financials.
- Manage a team of Lead Functional and Sr. Functional Consultants engaged in ICERTIS product implementations across multiple projects and geographies.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort.
- Manage system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team across different domains and industries.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
- Champion company policies and processes and ensure their adherence within the team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in managing at least 5 full life cycle enterprise application implementations with end to end responsibility for program/project management.
- Possess a deep understanding of the various phases of project management including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closure.
- Demonstrate good understanding of SDLC, project management and implementation methodologies and their application.
- Familiar with project planning tools such as MS Project for devising detailed project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking.
- Must have direct client engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Acumen to correctly interpret trends, patterns from available data and formulate effective strategies and actions in achieving program/project objectives.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.