- Manage and oversee ICERTIS product implementations across multiple programs, projects, engagements, taking full ownership of customer relationship, planning, and financials.
- Manage multiple teams comprising of Program Managers, Lead Functional and Sr. Functional consultants engaged across multiple ICERTIS product implementations.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort.
- Manage and oversee system configuration, engineering, quality assurance and deployment activities across multiple client engagements.
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team across all applicable domains and industries.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
- Champion company policies and processes and ensure their adherence within the direct reporting team.
- People management including performance appraisal and feedback, addressing developmental/aspirational needs of reportees in meeting their career objectives and goals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in managing at least 5 full life cycle enterprise application implementations with end to end responsibility for program/project management.
- Possess a deep understanding of the various phases of project management including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closure.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of SDLC, project management and implementation methodologies and their application.
- Familiar with project management tools such as MS Project for project planning, monitoring and progress tracking & reporting.
- Must have direct client engagement experience across multiple end-to-end implementations
- Ability to quickly and correctly interpret/decipher trends, identify early signs from available data and formulate effective strategies and actions in achieving program/project objectives.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral) along with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong rapport at the CXO level.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Jobs You May Like
foodora rider / coursier
foodora France, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, Nantes, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Toulouse