- Implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain
- Work independently within self-organizing Agile teams
- Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work
- Be responsible for implementing features, provide bug fixes, reviewing code quality to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride of ownership in code and product features delivered
Skills and Qualifications :
- Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
- Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of design patterns is required.
- Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently
- Good understanding of project architecture and software development processes
- Experience in Product Engineering is desirable
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage
- 4 - 8 years
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos