Lead Software Engineer - Sustenance Engineering - Remote
See jobs at Icertis
Skills and Qualification
- 7-10 years of experience in an Support or Sustaining engineering role.
- Expertise on Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Net and Azure certification would be added advantage
- Understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to work independently on issues assigned.
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
- Interact with customers on/ off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your software development skills.
- Should be primary TSE for multiple large(>1M/year) accounts. Should be able to manage customer requirements for large accounts
- Should be able to guide ASE/SE/SSE for quicker resolutions as TechLead
- Should achieve productivity goal for the tech team as TechLead
- Should be able to drive initiatives for productivity and ticket resolution quality improvement
- Work on providing innovative ideas to improve ticket closure quality..
- Understand and fulfill enhancement requests received via customer use-cases.
- Should be able to contribute on knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
- Provide hot fixes, patches and upgrade deployment support in production and staging environments and work closely with customers to schedule and test.
- Offer innovative ideas to improve ticket resolution quality.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.