Director, Partner Enablement (Partner Success) - Remote
Icertis, Denver, Colorado
See jobs at Icertis
What you will do:
- Cultivate successful and trusted relationships with our existing and new service partners, both with their Sales and Professional Services teams.
- Provide vision and direction to our partners to execute Icertis product implementations for enterprise customers across industries globally.
- Play a dual role of Domain/Functional expert and program manager helping our partners execute Icertis implementations.
- Take ownership and accountability of Icertis Delivery Assurance and overall Partner Account, including financials.
- Contribute to the Icertis product road-map through active feedback from customers, partners and implementation experience.
- Maintain effective relationships internally with all functions, including Sales, and drive change management considering interests and impact of all stakeholders.
- Be the point of escalation for partners to reach out to in Icertis and provide management accurate forecasts for project deliveries.
- Hire, Develop, Enable, and Empower the team of Partner success managers, Lead Functional and Senior Functional Consultants engaged in Icertis product implementations across multiple projects and geographies.
- Champion company policies and processes, and ensure their adherence within the team.
- Handle customer escalations diligently.
- Facilitate interaction, manage inter-dependencies and conflict resolution among all functional teams globally.
- Be the internal and external evangelist for the Partner Program.
- Serve as a role model in project management, best practice sharing, proactive actions, and creative problem solving activities.
- Participate in the joint SCM with partners and customers to ensure the project is well executed.
- Actively participate in partner performance management framework development and evaluations at Project, Partner and Program Level.
- Recommend initiatives to improve the overall performance.
- Adhere to best practices in partnering while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Verify that the client can be a reference upon successful implementation.
What you will bring:
- 15+ years of experience managing strategic service partners in Professional services.
- Experience in managing enterprise application implementations, with end to end responsibility for program/project management. Expertise in end to end solution responsibility is a plus.
- Possess deep understanding of the various phases of project management including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure.
- Must have direct client engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Acumen to correctly interpret trends, patterns from available data, and formulate effective strategies and actions in achieving program/project objectives.
- Strategic thinker who can blend consulting and business strategy to innovate and develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- Solid inter-personal and negotiation skills; should be able to facilitate engagements and handle objections in real-time.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); should be able to prepare and deliver presentations to C-level executives.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize on day-to-day and week-to-week basis.
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper growth environment.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Must have an Engineering degree from a reputed institute; an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- High degree of ethics and integrity.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.