With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
· Partner with Business Stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical Projects
· Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution
· Understand customer’s requirements and design the optimum solution using Icertis’ AI applications
· Configure, Extend, and optimize Icertis AI app through Python scripts, NLP NER Analysis and other mechanisms
· Take full ownership of project / product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
· Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work
· You are expected to be hands on and write code on day to day basis and also mentor other team members
Skills and Qualifications:
· 8+ years of experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Comp Science / IT (or equivalent) with strong background in programming
· Strong Experience in Python development
· Familiarity with Data Structures and Algorithms
· Experience in developing Enterprise scale applications
· Exposure to NLP
· Exposure / awareness of AI, ML
· Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage
· God understanding of project architecture and software development processes such as Agile and Scrum
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]