- Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
- Interact with customers on/ off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your software development skills.
- Understand and fulfill enhancement requests received via customer use-cases.
- Develop knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
- Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently.
- Provide hot fixes, patches and upgrade deployment support in production and staging environments and work closely with customers to schedule and test.
- Define and track bugs for Development, and offer innovative ideas to improve product quality.
- Work practicing agile methodologies, follow best coding practices and ensure quality & timely delivery.
- Role may involve travel to customer locations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ year’s previous experience in an Application Development/ Support or sustaining engineering role.
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix customer’s problem.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one