What You Will Do:
- Engage with customers/prospects in understanding their business goals, solution objectives.
- Build and conduct product demonstrations, solution workshops, due diligence studies with customers.
- Respond to RFP/RFI on Icertis products.
- Work closely with the field sales team and support in Go-To-Market activities.
- Contribute to industry/trade event participation, presentations, white papers, analyst briefings.
- Engage with Product Engineering to prepare solution demos.
- Engage with Product Management to feed feature requirements from customers/market.
- May manage/mentor staff in these areas of responsibility.
What You Will Bring:
- A minimum of 12+ years of related industry experience with at least 5 years in pre-sales capacity for products or enterprise solutions.
- Deep experience in enterprise applications designing solutions, putting together value propositions and building business cases.
- Ability to engage with diverse audiences from business users to CXOs.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure and work with geographically distributed teams.
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication.
- Any domain or IT experience in procurement, sourcing or sales contracting will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Territories would be ANZ and SEA.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.