Programmatic Account Managers are part of a team that assist client engagement across the
IgnitionOne Customer Intelligence Platform’s Programmatic offering. Successful Programmatic Account Managers are well versed in Programmatic buying and trading, are technology-savvy and have experience in delivering a wide range of branding and performance based programmatic campaigns.
- Act as primary point-of-contact for Clients leveraging IgnitionOne’s programmatic services.
- Preparing presentations, leading client calls and regularly attending face to face meetings.
- Proactively finding new ways to retain campaigns, build the client’s business and grow accounts.
- Work with global Product, Operations, Business Development and other groups within the company to fully support client needs.
- Mastering and updating clients with programmatic changes and how those changes will impact their use of the IgnitionOne technology.
- Overseeing all the aspects of providing a positive client experience and protecting/growing customer revenue for IgnitionOne.
- Lead the planning, implementation, and on-going management of Programmatic campaigns for top agencies and brands.
- Regularly provide and implement optimization recommendations and customized solutions to clients while monitoring market changes and identifying development opportunities.
- Working with the Programmatic leadership and sales teams to devise campaign strategies that translate into campaign delivery.
- Responsible for maintaining balance of delivery, performance, brand safety and viewability to ensure best practices are continually met.
- Proactively creating and leading the execution of development and testing plans to maximize results for customers.
- Able to understand and communicate how delivery of programmatic campaigns aligns with other digital channels and IgnitionOne Customer Intelligence solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSA)
- 2+ years’ experience in a programmatic trading role at an Ad Tech vendor or an agency
- Experience managing Brand and DR campaigns, optimizing accounts to achieve business outcomes
- Experience of working with 1st party data and audience strategies to optimize Programmatic campaigns
- Experience of working with multiple programmatic self-service DSPs
- Significant understanding of digital planning, trading and optimizations strategies
- Analytically minded with very good attention to detail, able to identify trends in large data sets
- Great awareness and knowledge of the wider programmatic landscape
- Experience working with day to day clients, developing day to day client relationships
DIGGING DEEPER THE DETAILS IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, allowing you to more effectively engage with your customers and make the most out of every marketing dollar. Our score-powered audiences and optimization drive deep insights, so you can reach customers across the most relevant channels with personalized, 1:1 messaging.