Position Summary: IgnitionOne is looking for an Account Manager to support the management of the Customer relationship. The account manager will work directly with internal teams to convey and deliver upon Clients' business and technical requirements and needs to ensure Customer success.
- Supports the Senior Account Manager in the daily relationship between day-to-day Client(s) and IgnitionOne, therefore, acts as a supporting point of contact for communication across any and all IgnitionOne solutions.
- Manages Client requests from start to finish: vetting, documenting, consolidating questions and project managing through resolution, while looping in appropriate parties as needed.
- Coordinates and manages all internal IgnitionOne Client needs: contracts, Jira tickets, billing questions, integrated channel support (as project manager), timelines, etc.
- Owns the schedule and agenda for regular meetings (e.g. status) and QBR’s.
- Develops and manages timelines to ensure campaign and project progressions remain on track.
- Responsible for financial management of Client budget and billing process.
- Works with the team to pull weekly reports: Ensures accuracy, on pace to hit goals, and helps to pull out insights.
- Prepares deliverables for client presentations.
- Proactively helps to finds new ways to build the Client’s business and grow accounts.
- Immerses themselves in all aspects of the Clients’ business (e.g. needs, objectives, KPIs), digital marketing landscape and vertical competitive environment – beyond the day-to-day campaigns – to help provide added value and communicate impact to Client’s business both internally and externally.
- BA/BS Degree.
- 0-2 years’ experience in digital marketing (specifically email, onsite, display or paid search) or SaaS technology.
- Ability to work across teams and manage changing daily requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Stays current on industry trends/news and new media opportunities.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
What you'll get
- Unlimited PTO (work hard- play hard!)
- Competitive salary, 401k, great health insurance provider, with tons of perks to keep you healthy and fit
- Gym membership discounts at top gyms around the city
- In-office Yoga
- Unlimited snacks (Cold brew, fruits, yogurts, cereal and MORE)
- Bagel Fridays
- Summer Fridays
DIGGING DEEPER THE DETAILS IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, allowing you to more effectively engage with your customers and make the most out of every marketing dollar. Our score-powered audiences and optimization drive deep insights, so you can reach customers across the most relevant channels with personalized, 1:1 messaging.
Want to learn more about IgnitionOne? Visit IgnitionOne's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.