IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is a full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
IgnitionOne’s Business Development Representatives will be responsible for generating revenue and developing new business through list conditioning, cold calling, networking, social media and new/established verticals. This candidate is energetic, persistent and outcome-focused with a passion for success. Our BDR’s also have an internal drive that will allow them to thrive.
- Prospect and identify potential target clients in hospitality and retail business verticals
- Outbound cold and warm calls
- Plan and log daily-weekly-monthly sales activity using SalesForce.com
- Contribute to growth strategies and opportunities
- Qualifying prospects
- Build and grow a healthy sales pipeline
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Driven and passionate personality focusing on cold calling and building their own book of business.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong trustworthy relationships
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing sales environment
- Strong problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Effective time-management, planning and organization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of technology
DIGGING DEEPER THE DETAILS IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, allowing you to more effectively engage with your customers and make the most out of every marketing dollar. Our score-powered audiences and optimization drive deep insights, so you can reach customers across the most relevant channels with personalized, 1:1 messaging.
Want to learn more about IgnitionOne? Visit IgnitionOne's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Publisher Account Manager -DACH
Enterprise Account Executive, SaaS
Conductor, New York, New York
Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Sales Director- ROW
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Sr. Technical Account Manager
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Memphis, TN