IgnitionOne offers technology and services that help marketers win. The company focuses on intelligent audience creation, real-time cross-channel scoring, and robust optimization – providing a layer for smarter marketing decisions and deeper insights, whether you use native IgnitionOne solutions such as Search, Display, Email, and Website Personalization – or the marketing technology you already have. With a global footprint of hundreds of employees in 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and ZenithOptimedia. Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
- Provide 24x7 support to an enterprise-level global platform
- One week on-call with rotating schedule
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, PHP, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby.
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems particularly in AWS or other cloud providers
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
DIGGING DEEPER THE DETAILS IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, allowing you to more effectively engage with your customers and make the most out of every marketing dollar. Our score-powered audiences and optimization drive deep insights, so you can reach customers across the most relevant channels with personalized, 1:1 messaging.
Want to learn more about IgnitionOne? Visit IgnitionOne's website.
Jobs You May Like
Services Architect (Boston, MA)
Okta, Boston, MA
Front End Engineer
Gray Scalable, New York, NY
Full Stack Engineer
Vistar Media, New York, NY
Professional Services Solutions Consultant
Cherwell Software, Denver, CO
Big Data Software Engineer
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey