IgnitionOne offers technology and services that help marketers win. The company focuses on intelligent audience creation, real-time cross-channel scoring, and robust optimization – providing a layer for smarter marketing decisions and deeper insights, whether you use native IgnitionOne solutions such as Search, Display, Email, and Website Personalization – or the marketing technology you already have.
With a global footprint of hundreds of employees in 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and ZenithOptimedia.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
- Assists in coordination of projects, meetings, and deliverables with team
- Assists in the review of weekly reports for accuracy, goals, and performance
- Assist in gathering materials and slides for Client presentations
- Participate in Account Manager meetings
- Coordinate internal team trainings & knowledge share meetings
- Help coordinate company training programs and works on special projects with the team
- Assist media team with development of new and existing client accounts
- Other projects as needed
- Extremely organized and highly motivated
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Paid and/or algorithmic search experience a plus
- Social media or Display media experience a plus
DIGGING DEEPER THE DETAILS IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, allowing you to more effectively engage with your customers and make the most out of every marketing dollar. Our score-powered audiences and optimization drive deep insights, so you can reach customers across the most relevant channels with personalized, 1:1 messaging.