IgnitionOne’s leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find and engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring and robust personalization, IgnitionOne’s technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions and omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and Zenith Media.
IgnitionOne’s Account Executive will be responsible for generating revenue and developing new business through list conditioning, cold calling, networking, social media and new/established verticals. This candidate is energetic, persistent and outcome-focused with a passion for success. Our Account Executives also have an internal drive that will allow them to thrive.
During the first 90-days, the Account Executive will be focused on learning the front end of our sales process, which will include shadowing our Sales Directors, cold calling, list conditioning and product demonstrations. The focus of this period is to build a pipeline of prospects, learn the product and IgnitionOne’s sales culture and process. IgnitionOne’ s Account Executives succeed with a competitive salary and bonus program.
- Managing all aspects of building and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Creating and managing a strategic account penetration plan
- Planning daily-weekly-monthly sales activity
- Creating and executing campaigns targeting prospects
- Qualifying prospects
- Performing basic web-based demonstration
- Using sales force.com to manage and update sales activities
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong qualifying skills for cold calling and building their own prospecting list
- Ability to navigate a sale with multiple decision makers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong trustworthy relationships
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing sales environment
- Strong problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Effective time-management, planning and organization skills
- Aptitude to effectively prioritize and complete multiple task
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, result based work
- Capacity to manage themselves
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with salesforce.com and CRM software is a PLUS
- Comfortable using and learning new sales based technologieS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3 years minimum of experience in online media sales is required
- Strong ability and experience communicating and selling to client direct
- Strong understanding of technology
DIGGING DEEPER THE DETAILS IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, allowing you to more effectively engage with your customers and make the most out of every marketing dollar. Our score-powered audiences and optimization drive deep insights, so you can reach customers across the most relevant channels with personalized, 1:1 messaging.