IgnitionOne® is a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology, providing a world-class proprietary platform and expert services to improve digital marketing performance. IgnitionOne’s integrated Digital Marketing SuiteSM (DMS) empowers marketers to buy, manage and optimize digital media across Search, Display, Social and Mobile, understand client users through Data Management and Cross-Channel Attribution, while helping to optimize conversions on a marketer’s website through Marketing Automation. At the core of the DMS is the proprietary User Engagement Score Algorithm, which determines the value of a user to automate the delivery of the right message, at the right time, at the right cost, to a marketer’s users, on and off their website.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
Within your role of software engineer you will be working within an enthusiastic and results driven full-stack team, creating cutting edge digital marketing tools. Design and develops testable, maintainable and scalable software. You will collaborate with peers and other team members to achieve project goals and establish technical standards and best practices. You will work closely with technical and product leadership to understand and implement systems requirements
- Responsible for releases and packaging of the application to pre-production environments
- Conduct systems analysis and code reviews on mission critical applications to ensure optimal performance. No piece of code stays untested, you'll write unit-tests to cover all scenarios
- Contribute as an engineer to our SCRUM usage by providing feedback and solutions
- Attention for detail and accuracy
- You’re a team-player with great analytical skills and have a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2 years experience using major front-end libraries like React, Angular, Vue, or Ember
- 3 years software development experience in Java
- 3 years of experience using key-value and relational datastores (e.g. Redis, PostgreSQL)
- Experience using and configuring build tools like Gulp, Grunt, or Webpack
- Experience using CSS preprocessors (Stylus, SCSS, LESS)
- Experience in writing unit tests for UI (tools and frameworks: Karma/Mocha/Chai)
- Experience using distributed source control such as Git or Mercurial
- Experience building and consuming RESTful services and APIs
- Experience using Linux and the bash command line
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
- NodeJS servers like express
- Typescript or Flow
- Reactive Programming
- Hands on experience with data processing and message frameworks (eg Storm, Spark, Kafka)
DIGGING DEEPER THE DETAILS IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, allowing you to more effectively engage with your customers and make the most out of every marketing dollar. Our score-powered audiences and optimization drive deep insights, so you can reach customers across the most relevant channels with personalized, 1:1 messaging.
Want to learn more about IgnitionOne? Visit IgnitionOne's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Data
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Project Manager, Safety and Enforcement
Rover.com , Seattle
Lead DevOps Engineer
Director of Engineering
Senior Software Engineer, Device Partner Security
Netflix, Los Gatos, California