Join indaHash family
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
The award winning influencer marketing tool to connect brands and influencers!
We are looking for a person who:
- is an achiever
- has distance to the world and know your value
- is hungry for work and growth
- is energetic, dynamic, committed, and a problem solver
- is proactive, self-confident and get work done by end of the day
- likes to work under time pressure
- is fluent in english (B2/C1)
What we can offer:
- young, dynamic and enthusiastic team in a start up
- going out of your comfort zone on daily basis
- learning by doing and gathering experience
- can-do attitude
- flexible working hours
- negotiable salary based on your experience
Believing in the creativity of the masses. indaHash integrates social media's content creators with the world of advertising for their mutual benefit.
indaHash enables brands to reach millions of mid-tier digital influencers instantly. We've developed an app to let social media users participate in online campaigns for the brands they like the most. We are active on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
Since 2016 indaHash has become a leading social media marketing app. The app connects over 290 000 social media power users to thousands of brands. We operate in 58 markets and we are also busy expanding campaigns to other parts of the world.
As from January 2016 we have run more than +1000 campaigns, for the biggest brands like McDonald’s, Nestle, P&G, L'oreal, Sephora, Coca-Cola, Huawei, T-Mobile, etc.
We work with the largest media agencies and digital creative agencies in the world such as: MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC, Starcom, OMD, Havas Media, VML, Dentsu etc.
Want to learn more about indaHash? Visit indaHash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Equipment Engineer
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Name Your Job
Upserve, Providence, RI
Strategic Partner Manager
HealthTap, San Francisco, CA
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Outside Sales Executive
Freelance Social Designer
Healthline Media, San Francisco, CA