IT Project Manager/Scrum Master
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
The award winning influencer marketing tool to connect brands and influencers!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of new solutions within our products
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Organize and lead Agile ceremonies
- Communicate with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
- Experience with web and mobile applications development projects (as Project Manager, Scrum Master or software developer)
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Sense of ownership and pride in your team’s performance and its impact on company’s success
- Team player attitude, focused on working together with the team to find solutions rather than finding solutions for the team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in being Scrum Team member (as Scrum Master or software developer)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS.
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly start up working environment
- Job development, driven by meaningful challenges
- Possibility to take training courses in line with your career objectives
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- Optional possibility to receive additional benefits (Multisport and/or medical insurance)
Believing in the creativity of the masses. indaHash integrates social media's content creators with the world of advertising for their mutual benefit.
indaHash enables brands to reach millions of mid-tier digital influencers instantly. We've developed an app to let social media users participate in online campaigns for the brands they like the most. We are active on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
Since 2016 indaHash has become a leading social media marketing app. The app connects over 290 000 social media power users to thousands of brands. We operate in 58 markets and we are also busy expanding campaigns to other parts of the world.
As from January 2016 we have run more than +1000 campaigns, for the biggest brands like McDonald’s, Nestle, P&G, L'oreal, Sephora, Coca-Cola, Huawei, T-Mobile, etc.
We work with the largest media agencies and digital creative agencies in the world such as: MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC, Starcom, OMD, Havas Media, VML, Dentsu etc.
Want to learn more about indaHash? Visit indaHash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Service Supervisor / Senior Customer Service Associate
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Formlabs, Asia Pacific
Senior Functional Consultant - Professional Services
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Culinary R&D Associate (Rotational)
Home Chef, 200 W. Madison St. Chicago, IL
Supervisor, Drive Live Operations Support
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Customer Success Manager (Detroit, Michigan)
Okta, Remote, Detroit Michigan