Business Development Manager DACH
indaHash, Germany, Hamburg
The award winning influencer marketing tool to connect brands and influencers!
Are you a great BDM candidate?
- do you have an experience in B2B sector (media/advertising, tech, and startups) and B2C influencers: young talents and creators (mainly those using Instagram)?
- have you got contacts in media houses/agencies?
- are you able to build long-lasting relations with them?
- do you have experience in using social networks and digital channels within the communication mix ( Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat)?
Key challenges for the 1st month for the BDM:
- seeking opportunities and potential business partnerships
- conducting successful negotiations with clients
- creating informative and interesting presentations and displays
- getting to know all the new trends connected with influencer, digital and social media
- conducting campaigns for clients (the biggest brands)
Key challenges for the first 3 months for the BDM:
- maintaining fruitful relationships with business partners
- looking for organizations and clients online (especially on social media)
- contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
It would be perfect if you:
- are up to date with social media trends, especially know what is going on Instagram
- are curious about influencer marketing
- use "follow" button regularly
- have a light pen to write engaging texts
- know how to make a good presentation and inspire others
- love to brainstorm and look for innovative ideas
- use social media on a daily basis
- never forget to smile and spread positive energy around you!
A character that we are looking for:
- dynamic, full of energy, can-do attitude & problem solving
- able to work under time pressure and minimal guidance
- full of excellent writing skills, able to build engaging stories and loving presentations
- creative and passionate about digital media, especially social networks
- well-organized and conscientious
- someone who know how to set up priorities
Believing in the creativity of the masses. indaHash integrates social media's content creators with the world of advertising for their mutual benefit.
indaHash enables brands to reach millions of mid-tier digital influencers instantly. We've developed an app to let social media users participate in online campaigns for the brands they like the most. We are active on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
Since 2016 indaHash has become a leading social media marketing app. The app connects over 290 000 social media power users to thousands of brands. We operate in 58 markets and we are also busy expanding campaigns to other parts of the world.
As from January 2016 we have run more than +1000 campaigns, for the biggest brands like McDonald’s, Nestle, P&G, L'oreal, Sephora, Coca-Cola, Huawei, T-Mobile, etc.
We work with the largest media agencies and digital creative agencies in the world such as: MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC, Starcom, OMD, Havas Media, VML, Dentsu etc.