indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
The award winning influencer marketing tool to connect brands and influencers!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take lead of agile teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Work with stakeholders to define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Team player attitude, focused on working together with the team to find solutions rather than finding solutions for the team
- Basic knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Fluent English Skills
Nice to have:
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- CSPO Certification
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly start up working environment
- Job development, driven by meaningful challenges
- Possibility to take training courses in line with your career objectives
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- Optional possibility to receive additional benefits (Multisport and/or medical insurance)
Believing in the creativity of the masses. indaHash integrates social media's content creators with the world of advertising for their mutual benefit.
indaHash enables brands to reach millions of mid-tier digital influencers instantly. We've developed an app to let social media users participate in online campaigns for the brands they like the most. We are active on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
Since 2016 indaHash has become a leading social media marketing app. The app connects over 290 000 social media power users to thousands of brands. We operate in 58 markets and we are also busy expanding campaigns to other parts of the world.
As from January 2016 we have run more than +1000 campaigns, for the biggest brands like McDonald’s, Nestle, P&G, L'oreal, Sephora, Coca-Cola, Huawei, T-Mobile, etc.
We work with the largest media agencies and digital creative agencies in the world such as: MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC, Starcom, OMD, Havas Media, VML, Dentsu etc.
Want to learn more about indaHash? Visit indaHash's website.
34 Active Jobs
File hosting service