Senior Business Development Manager PL
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
The award winning influencer marketing tool to connect brands and influencers!
We are looking for SBDM who has:
- a solid understanding of market targets and budgets, media industry and new business development
- proven track record of effective client service and account management
- a good network in the media and advertising industry
- the ability to nourish fruitful relationships and build trust by delivering consistent exceptional services
- delivering advertising campaigns experience
- hustler “can achieve anything attitude” and experience in closing business deals
- strong experience with the digital culture, and knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital ecosystem (Social Media/Media/Advertising/Digital)
- 3 -4 years of Business Development and Client Management experience in a media or digital agency
- excellent negotiation and organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
Key challenges for the 1st month for the SBDM:
- develop a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- connect and set up recurring alignment meetings with the broader teams
- tracking and keeping up-to-date with social media trends
- supporting the Business Development Director on campaign pitches and campaign execution
- assist in arranging as many meetings as possible with key decision makers within media/digital/creative and PR agencies
Key challenges for the first 3 months for the SBDM:
- developing and implementing an effective social media strategy for your clients
- maintaining relationships with current clients
- delivering exceptional service to client and campaign management
- implementing strategies for winning and growing our business with major clients
- working on meaningful and compelling content to drive consumer engagement
- achieving individual and team targets
- providing insights on social media and content performance
- close at least two deals
A character that we are looking for:
- a natural hustler who wants the opportunity to work for a fast growing international startup focused on the hottest marketing space of recent times
- has previously added incremental revenues to their accounts at a media agency or marketing services company by thinking differently
- is well-known and respected within the agency, advertising, and marketing communities
- is an early adopter of social media and is a practitioner of the various platforms
- is an activator who is impatient and keen to take action, decisive and courageous
- is an exceptional communicator – clear, consistent and persuasive
- disciplined, highly organized and self-motivated
Believing in the creativity of the masses. indaHash integrates social media's content creators with the world of advertising for their mutual benefit.
indaHash enables brands to reach millions of mid-tier digital influencers instantly. We've developed an app to let social media users participate in online campaigns for the brands they like the most. We are active on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
Since 2016 indaHash has become a leading social media marketing app. The app connects over 290 000 social media power users to thousands of brands. We operate in 58 markets and we are also busy expanding campaigns to other parts of the world.
As from January 2016 we have run more than +1000 campaigns, for the biggest brands like McDonald’s, Nestle, P&G, L'oreal, Sephora, Coca-Cola, Huawei, T-Mobile, etc.
We work with the largest media agencies and digital creative agencies in the world such as: MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC, Starcom, OMD, Havas Media, VML, Dentsu etc.