Account Manager MENA
indaHash, Emirates, Dubai
The award winning influencer marketing tool to connect brands and influencers!
We are looking for Account Manager who has:
- has flawless Arabic and English language skills (written and spoken)
- experience in the field of influencer marketing and conducting campaigns
- experience within B2B sector (media/ advertising, tech and startups) and B2C influencers: young talents and creators (mainly those using Instagram)
- contacts in media houses/agencies
- worked in executing advertising and marketing campaigns before
- experience in using social networks and digital channels within the communication mix (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat)
Key challenges for the 1st month:
- familiarizing yourself with our campaigns and activating the most important brands in digital and social environment
- reaching out and negotiating with social media celebrities from around the world
- learning what a CPE, CPV and CPM are and moderating campaigns for global companies such as Coca Cola and Sephora
- helping influencers choose our campaigns
- keeping up-to-date with social media trends
Key challenges for the first 3 months:
- conducting campaigns on social media channels such as Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter then summarizing its results and reporting directly to our customers
- launching global campaigns together with Business Development Department
- giving strategic recommendations and making reports for our clients and agencies all over the world
- possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry
A character that we are looking for:
- dynamic, full of energy, can-do attitude & problem solving
- able to work under time pressure and minimal guidance
- full of excellent writing skills, able to build engaging stories and loving presentations
- creative and passionate about influencer marketing, digital media, especially social networks
- well-organized and conscientious
- someone who know how to set up priorities
It would be perfect if you:
- are up to date with social media trends, especially know what is going on Instagram
- are curious about influencer marketing
- use "follow" button regularly
- have a light pen to write engaging texts
- know how to make a good presentation and inspire others
- love to brainstorm and look for innovative ideas
- use social media on a daily basis
- never forget to smile and spread positive energy around you!
Believing in the creativity of the masses. indaHash integrates social media's content creators with the world of advertising for their mutual benefit.
indaHash enables brands to reach millions of mid-tier digital influencers instantly. We've developed an app to let social media users participate in online campaigns for the brands they like the most. We are active on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
Since 2016 indaHash has become a leading social media marketing app. The app connects over 290 000 social media power users to thousands of brands. We operate in 58 markets and we are also busy expanding campaigns to other parts of the world.
As from January 2016 we have run more than +1000 campaigns, for the biggest brands like McDonald’s, Nestle, P&G, L'oreal, Sephora, Coca-Cola, Huawei, T-Mobile, etc.
We work with the largest media agencies and digital creative agencies in the world such as: MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC, Starcom, OMD, Havas Media, VML, Dentsu etc.
Want to learn more about indaHash? Visit indaHash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Tempe, AZ