indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
The award winning influencer marketing tool to connect brands and influencers!
Person hired for this post will perform duties such as:
- Managing workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconciling payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Record payroll information in the accounting system
- Maintain vacation and absence records
- Perform payroll analysis as required
- Ensure accurate/timely payment of payroll taxes and other withholdings
- Review employees’ expenses and travel reports and its proper documentation to ensure accuracy according to the company’s policy
- Ad Hoc duties and projects as assigned
- Conduct new hire presentations
- Resolve employee inquiries
- Assist with month end close including reconciliations and journals
- Assist with quarter end and year end audits
- First point of contact for employees for time, attendance and payroll.
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information as required:
- Data entry for all time and attendance and personnel transactions such as new hire, termination, leave of absence, benefits deductions, garnishments, taxes, including quarter and year-end reconciliations.
- Works closely with HR
- All other duties as assigned
We are looking for Payroll Specialist who has:
- At least BS degree in business or related field or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience with primary responsibility for time and attendance and payroll administration and processing for 30+ employees
- 2+ years of experience with ADP, or payroll processing systems
- Knowledge of payroll and accounting practices and principles.
- Knowledge of international employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility
- Intermediate MS Office knowledge
- English bilingual skills is a must.
Character we are looking for:
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, exercise sound judgement and prioritise conflicting demands of time.
- The ideal candidate must be passionate about customer care and comfortable working independently and as part of a collaborative team.
Except for challenges and great opportunities, we offer:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly start up working environment
- Job development, driven by meaningful challenges
- Space to implement your own ideas
- Remuneration adequate to skills and experience
Believing in the creativity of the masses. indaHash integrates social media's content creators with the world of advertising for their mutual benefit.
indaHash enables brands to reach millions of mid-tier digital influencers instantly. We've developed an app to let social media users participate in online campaigns for the brands they like the most. We are active on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
Since 2016 indaHash has become a leading social media marketing app. The app connects over 290 000 social media power users to thousands of brands. We operate in 58 markets and we are also busy expanding campaigns to other parts of the world.
As from January 2016 we have run more than +1000 campaigns, for the biggest brands like McDonald’s, Nestle, P&G, L'oreal, Sephora, Coca-Cola, Huawei, T-Mobile, etc.
We work with the largest media agencies and digital creative agencies in the world such as: MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC, Starcom, OMD, Havas Media, VML, Dentsu etc.
Want to learn more about indaHash? Visit indaHash's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.