Business Development Director Hong Kong
indaHash, China, Hong Kong
The award winning influencer marketing tool to connect brands and influencers!
We are looking for BDD who has:
- experience with wide network and demonstrated success in navigating both agency and client relationships
- proven track record of successfully pitching new businesses
- proven experience in the field of social media and digital - negotiating to close business deals swiftly
- strong experience with digital culture, and knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital ecosystem (Social Media/Media/Advertising/Digital)
- management skills in leading a fast growing organization
- excellent negotiation skills
Key challenges for the 1st month for the BDD:
- able to run/conduct as many meetings with Media Agencies, PR Agencies and Top Brands
- gather as many briefs/offers requests as possible
- present opportunities which indaHash can provide using its portfolio of digital influencers and case studies (have profound understanding of indaHash portfolio, be able to answer any difficult question posed by potential clients)
- being perceived by clients as a business partner and consult them on their business and communications challenges showing how indaHash can address their needs
Key challenges for the first 3 months for the BDD:
- close at least 30% of open new deals with significant budget
- increase the number of received briefs/offers month by month
- make indaHash a household name (recognizable on the market)
Key challenges for the next 6 -12 months for the BDD:
- co-leading a fast growing organization in Hong Kong
- building and maintaining robust relationships with C-level representatives of numerous media, creative, digital and PR agencies
- solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization's exists, is crucial for this position
- building your team from your network
- generating ideas on the direction in which the application could develop based on client’s feedback and after briefs (what should be done for them in order to accept the offer).
A character that we are looking for:
- has previously grown revenues at a media or marketing services business
- has relationships with marketers at major A-list brands
- is well-known and respected amongst the agency, advertising and marketing communities
- is an early adopter of social media and have a large following on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- has relentless need for achievement and internal fire burning inside that pushes to do more, to achieve more
- activator who is impatient and keen to take action, asking all the time when can we start; decisive and courageous
- an exceptional communicator – clear, consistent and persuasive
- disciplined, highly organized and self-controlled
- an exceptional communicator- clear, consistent and persuasive
Believing in the creativity of the masses. indaHash integrates social media's content creators with the world of advertising for their mutual benefit.
indaHash enables brands to reach millions of mid-tier digital influencers instantly. We've developed an app to let social media users participate in online campaigns for the brands they like the most. We are active on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
Since 2016 indaHash has become a leading social media marketing app. The app connects over 290 000 social media power users to thousands of brands. We operate in 58 markets and we are also busy expanding campaigns to other parts of the world.
As from January 2016 we have run more than +1000 campaigns, for the biggest brands like McDonald’s, Nestle, P&G, L'oreal, Sephora, Coca-Cola, Huawei, T-Mobile, etc.
We work with the largest media agencies and digital creative agencies in the world such as: MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC, Starcom, OMD, Havas Media, VML, Dentsu etc.
Want to learn more about indaHash? Visit indaHash's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.