Index Exchange is looking for a Integration Solutions Manager to join our team in London. The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of technologists who sit at the intersection of Sales, Partner Development, Product Development and Marketing. As an ISC Manager, you will be managing a technical team that is responsible for building relationships with key customers and partners and ensuring customer success. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media and advertising technology, then the IX SC team is the right fit for you.
Here’s what we want:
- Leadership: For this role we need a strong, decisive, leader, with previous experience managing direct reports, who loves learning new things in the pursuit of solving challenging problems and can impart this enthusiasm to their team.
- Creativity: You will be working closely with our Account Management organization and leadership team to support our large Enterprise customers and drive adoption of our solutions and upsell/cross-sell solutions to our customer base.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Create and execute a plan for building and scaling the post-sales SC team at IX
- Hire, evaluate, coach and develop talent and build processes and systems to operationally manage the team and the workload distribution
- Embody IX values, inspire the team and provide exemplary leadership and career growth opportunities for team members
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across key accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to our customers
- Prepare and deliver analysis of business trends, draw conclusions based on data and make strategic recommendations. Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the SC team and other departments
Here’s what you have:
- Strong and decisive leader with a successful track record of building and managing a geographically distributed sales engineering, customer success or consulting team
- Proven ability to work in a high-growth environment with limited processes
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive and success-driven personality
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and consulting skills
- Experience in producing accurate forecasts and delivering revenue targets and a track record of selling solutions at the executive level
- A team player who contributes a positive and valuable outlook in our growing organization
- Knowledge of Programmatic Advertising (SSPs, DSPs, RTB, DFP, Ad Servers, Video Players etc)
- Big Data/Data Science is a plus
- 4-year degree in a related field
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
About Index Exchange
WHO WE ARE Advertising + technology. These worlds are complicated. Index Exchange was built to make things simple. We’re a global advertising marketplace where premium digital media companies sell their ad impressions transparently, in real time, to programmatic buyers. We’re independent, with no other business interests, which is why the top companies in the advertising, marketing and tech industries choose to partner with us. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness, and the most reliable technology, we’re the ad exchange that media companies can trust.
Want to learn more about Index Exchange? Visit Index Exchange's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Government Sales, Udemy for Government, APAC Region
Strategy & Operations Associate
DoorDash, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Atlanta, Denver or Toronto
Business Development Analyst
Postmates, San Francisco
Business Applications Developer
Cherwell Software, Denver, CO
Werkstudent Research (m/w/div)
Dept, Dept Creative DE
Director of Partnerships (AU)