We’re looking for a Product Manager II to join our growing Supply Product Delivery Unit (PDU) team to help accelerate pushing our goals ahead. In this role you would own Small Releases and be assisting in multiple other releases. If you're passionate about creating great products and features, love working with other creative people and value top-tier engineering talent then this role will be a great fit for you. We would like to see what you’re excited about and what great products you’ve been involved in creating.
- Collaborative: A natural leader who can rally together across engineering, product and commercial teams in an agile stack rank prioritized environment.
- Customer Focused: You love speaking with customers from world leading media and advertising technology companies to help exchange sellers grow their revenue by enabling digital ad sales to thrive.
- Data Driven: Using data to make decisions is second nature to you. You’re great with revenue and customer analytics.
- Technical: You enjoy solving technical challenges with engineers and have an affinity for technical environments.
- Product Knowledge: You have been involved in release teams for new products and worked extensively in new product introduction.
Prepare creative solutions to business stakeholder needs based on existing exchange functionality or through the definition of new User Stories.
Assist with updates and reviews to user and technical documentation to ensure minimal reliance is created on product for subject matter expertise.
Assemble diagrams and presentations as required to support needs of PDU, release teams and partners.
Analyze and present findings in Studies and Experiments.
Prepare User Stories describing new features focused on driving maximum business value.
- Act as leader and facilitator in Agile Ceremonies with PDU as defined by team agreement.
- Document business and system process flows, model data structures and their relationships, prepare and execute quality assurance test cases, complete end-to-end data mapping to ensure seller signals are processed correctly to buyers.
- Collaboratively works to understand and refine PDU missions.
- Work with engineering to unblock problems, provide customer and business context behind stories and features.
- Can project manage releases and act as “product expert” during client facing closed alpha meetings if required otherwise lease with PDU release team contacts.
- Masterful understanding of programmatic selling end-to-end from business to integration methods, header bidding and OpenRTB protocols.
- Agile, Linux, SQL and programming skills.
Out of the box thinker seeking a fast paced highly competitive environment.
Ability to manage numerous priorities while under pressure.
Excellent oral and written skills including confidence in presentation skills.
- Have a B.Sc./B.Eng. in Computer Science, Math, Computer/Software Engineering/Physics or equivalent degree/experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email [email protected] or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
About Index Exchange
WHO WE ARE Advertising + technology. These worlds are complicated. Index Exchange was built to make things simple. We’re a global advertising marketplace where premium digital media companies sell their ad impressions transparently, in real time, to programmatic buyers. We’re independent, with no other business interests, which is why the top companies in the advertising, marketing and tech industries choose to partner with us. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness, and the most reliable technology, we’re the ad exchange that media companies can trust.
Want to learn more about Index Exchange? Visit Index Exchange's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
Etsy, New York, NY
Business & Data Analyst (Partners)
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sr. Group Manager, Product Marketing - Ecosystem
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager - TaskRouter
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Justworks, New York, NY
Ladders, New York, NY