Index Exchange is looking for a high-energy, self-starting end-to-end Full Stack Web Developer to manage our web experiences globally, leading the strategy, architecture, content and design to support our online experiences. the maintenance and development of our corporate websites. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our website and creating digital experiences for various events and campaigns. This position will provide input and feedback to content owners and management support on design, aesthetics, and implementation of enriching features and technologies.
You will be managing the entire software development lifecycle - from ideation, testing, staging, deployment and management. In this highly collaborative role, you’ll focus on developing creative digital solutions that bring to life our products, marketing campaigns and brand story, bringing to life the work of all marketing groups IX teams by developing digital solutions (Creative, Product, Communications, Events, etc.) across a growing network of web experiences. The ideal fit for this role is someone who is a self-starter, experienced in front and back-end web development, and able to translate complicated code into layman’s terms.
Here’s what we want:
- Eye for Design: You will be working with our in-house creative team to ensure our online outputs meet the standards of the IX brand so it would be a plus if you have a passion for staying abreast on the latest web design trends and have an eagerness to recommend sleek, unexpected designs that aren’t limited solely to a theme or plugin.
- Collaborative: Work closely with all marketing divisions to brainstorm and provide solutions in a clear, synergistic, and concise manner.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Front-end and back-end development of our seven corporate websites
- In tandem with in-house creative team, evolve our current web presence and customer experience
- Work to optimize page load time, targeting based on IP address and UX
- Ensure site is SEO friendly and all marketing analytics are set up correctly; consistently test, optimize and report findings
- Present process and changes to team leads
- Create new web sites and marketing landing pages using one of several web content management systems in use today
- Troubleshoot and analyze HTML/CSS/JS bugs or errors that may arise on existing or previous versions of web content
Here’s what you need:
- 7-10+ years of experience in full stack web development in a corporate environment
- Experience with WordPress is a must
- Experience using web content management systems to maintain enterprise websites
- A plus would be experience with Git, Ruby, Sass, JQuery, and Python and web animation
- Strong understanding of responsive/mobile web design
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Photoshop is a plus
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email [email protected] or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
About Index Exchange
WHO WE ARE Advertising + technology. These worlds are complicated. Index Exchange was built to make things simple. We’re a global advertising marketplace where premium digital media companies sell their ad impressions transparently, in real time, to programmatic buyers. We’re independent, with no other business interests, which is why the top companies in the advertising, marketing and tech industries choose to partner with us. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness, and the most reliable technology, we’re the ad exchange that media companies can trust.
Want to learn more about Index Exchange? Visit Index Exchange's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Specialist - Washington, D.C.
Lyft, Washington, DC
Lead Product Marketing Manager, Travel
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Digital Marketing Specialist
Growth Product Marketing Manager, Buyer Experiences
Box, Redwood City Office
Field Marketing Manager
Amperity, Seattle, WA
Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager
OneLogin, San Francisco