Index Exchange is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to apply a data-driven approach to all marketing output across our global team. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll work collaboratively with the global Marketing and Communications team and Revenue Operations stakeholders to improve and optimize campaign performance through metrics and analytics.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Track, analyze, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across our owned platforms, including website, blog, email marketing, and social
- Own the analytics reporting suite, identifying key performance metrics and areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across channels
- Deliver regular reports and findings to stakeholders
- Leverage best practices for technical SEO, SEM, paid social, search, and display advertising campaigns
- Dig into cross-channel customer data to attract, engage, retain, and reactivate customers
- Perform ongoing A/B tests to continually test, measure, and optimize
- Consult with Digital team members to optimize Call to Actions and conversions for web, social media, and email campaigns
- Assist with implementation of new marketing automation software
- Leverage lead generation best practices to partner with Revenue Operations to build and maintain active and lead contact database
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of metrics-focused digital experience, either within B2B, or embedded within a brand
- Hands-on experience using data from digital analytics tools to inform marketing decisions; experience both partnering with analytics teams and directly digging through data for insights
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software with demonstrated ability to advise on best practices
- Experience with tools like Google Looker, Salesforce, Marketo, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, WordPress, AdWords, and AdSense
- Excellent communicator; you must be able to present your findings, analysis, and KPIs clearly, and be able to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining tight deadlines
- Positive, can-do, self-starter attitude
- Ability to work cross functionally across multiple teams
- Passionate about data, with superior attention to detail
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.
About Index Exchange
WHO WE ARE Advertising + technology. These worlds are complicated. Index Exchange was built to make things simple. We’re a global advertising marketplace where premium digital media companies sell their ad impressions transparently, in real time, to programmatic buyers. We’re independent, with no other business interests, which is why the top companies in the advertising, marketing and tech industries choose to partner with us. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness, and the most reliable technology, we’re the ad exchange that media companies can trust.
Want to learn more about Index Exchange? Visit Index Exchange's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos