We are looking for a Programmatic Account Executive to join our rapidly growing London team and help us manage our expanding European stable of business. In this role you will be responsible for the management and coordination of private marketplace activity between our premium publishers and UK/European based brand, agency and DSP buyers.
This opportunity will require that you work very closely with the IX team in London but also align yourself with our New York-based Demand organisation. You will be expected to thrive in a highly technical environment and have a much higher degree of technical proficiency than your average role - prior exposure to ad tech terminology and trends will go a long way to setting you up for success. This role will require occasional travel to North America as well as travel within the UK and Europe.
Here’s what we want:
- Communicative: You will be working with a number of clients at any given time, and be expected to communicate effectively and often, both internally and externally. Building trusted relationships with agencies and marketers by supporting them through the lifecycle of the deal is essential to success.
- Detail Oriented: You will require a keen focus on detail - it’s your job to build in-depth knowledge of our publishers' offerings in order to present relevant opportunities to buyers. Further, you will utilise your operational mindset to ensure all deals and opportunities scale effectively.
- Collaborative: In order to retain and maintain our growing agency accounts, you will work cross-functionally with business intelligence and publisher teams, and become a subject matter expert on the performance and growth of our partners on our platform.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Support the buy-side team; take responsibility for the creation, management, troubleshooting and optimisation of all PMP deals operating in EMEA, as well as provide reporting for the team in EMEA and senior stakeholders. This will be the priority
- Work with each buyer to understand their specific inventory needs, manage and develop relationships through the full life-cycle of the PMP deal — pre-sales support, onboarding and ongoing relationship/technical management.
- Work to gain in-depth knowledge of publisher inventory, in order to recommend relevant deal opportunities to buyers (proactively and reactively).
- Demonstrate a high level of comfort and proficiency with analysing data and providing insights for PMP deals; provide detailed bid activity reports to DSPs, buyers, publishers and business development teams, take responsibility for reporting and use this data to provide an analytical framework.
- Work cross-functionally with Index teams (Demand, Publisher Development, Product, and Business Intelligence) to implement operational strategies and document new processes to help improve client experience
Here’s what you have:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media, and an in depth understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape (e.g. ad server, ad network, exchange, SSP, DSP, agency trading desk, PMP, etc.)
- An advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel is essential. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office programs, as well as DOMO, Tableau and similar tools is considered an asset
- Native fluency in English is required. Other language skills, particularly German, French or Spanish, would be considered a bonus
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
About Index Exchange
WHO WE ARE Advertising + technology. These worlds are complicated. Index Exchange was built to make things simple. We’re a global advertising marketplace where premium digital media companies sell their ad impressions transparently, in real time, to programmatic buyers. We’re independent, with no other business interests, which is why the top companies in the advertising, marketing and tech industries choose to partner with us. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness, and the most reliable technology, we’re the ad exchange that media companies can trust.