- Manage implementation of partner marketing plans including content design/creation, execution, and analytics for email marketing/newsletters, social media promotion, events/webinar
- Provide secondary support to Sr. Marketing Manager across all ESP Partnerships
- Plan and manage ESP marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications.
- Develop partner marketing tools and ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
- Evaluate and reporting all results related to partner marketing activities, including regularly reporting on business results and making recommendations based on data and findings.
- Create or review all content related to the program (emails, blog posts, landing page, etc), identifying opportunities for improvement and maintaining program consistency.
- Drive creation of all content, including education, onboarding, webinars, and events with a focus on driving program opt-in.
- Collaborate with product team to ensure on-brand, meaningful integration of the customer offering into the product experience.
- Develop marketing materials such as proposal decks, campaign summaries, and sales collateral
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on partner marketing plans to achieve goals
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with implementing marketing programs and managing goals across multiple clients.
- Excellent project manager, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and engage stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
- Basic understanding of all marketing disciplines (social, content, email marketing, analytics, etc.) in order to make recommendations in program strategies
- Experience with partner marketing, specifically with large enterprise organizations
- Ability to act quickly and embrace quick turnarounds to capitalize on new business opportunities
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Experience working closely with cross-functional team, navigating organizational priorities and team calendars to effectively execute against plan.
- Detail oriented and proactive in anticipating project or team needs.
- Proficiency in brand positioning, with experience developing processes and guidelines to ensure messaging is consistent across channels and teams.
- Competent with marketing analytics, and able to interpret data to find actionable insights that inform tactics.
- Committed to a customer service mindset, seeking opportunities to surprise and delight customers across Indiegogo touchpoints.
Indiegogo is the place for entrepreneurial projects to move quickly from concept to market, amplified by a community of backers who believe the world benefits when every idea gets an equal shot at success. Indiegogo empowers people around the world to fund what matters to them.