- Provide account management for companies raising money via Indiegogo’s equity crowdfunding platform.
- Serve as primary contact for clients to provide strategic consultations, project management and general account management.
- Develop campaign strategies to help clients meet and exceed their funding goals, implement best practices, develop success metrics.
- Foster strong, interpersonal client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and foster repeat engagements and referrals.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and answer support questions from clients.
- Develop educational materials (general and vertical specific) to enhance crowdfunding knowledge and streamline project execution.
- Manage client activity effectively and accurately within CRM system to maximize all existing and new opportunities.
- Liaise with internal cross-functional teams, including sales, communications, marketing, and engineering teams, and partners to execute and report on engagement deliverables and other team related projects.
- Knowledge or experience in the investing space.
- Deep understanding of online marketing, innovation and especially crowdfunding.
- Passion for making a positive impact on the world while fostering a fun, open and collaborative work environment.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
- 3+ years of client-facing experience in account management or marketing.
- Strong background in digital and channel marketing (e.g. email); experience with copywriting is required!
- Experience with social marketing, content, and PR is a huge plus!
- Technical orientation and the ability to quickly learn and utilize new technology.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline-driven, high-pressure environment.
- Creative thinking abilities and a proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Persuasive, positive and confident disposition with strong leadership skills and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Superior communication and public speaking skills.
- Bachelor degree in business or economics
- Experience with running and managing a crowdfunding campaign.
- Started your own company and/or worked for an early-stage startup and been involved in the fundraising process.
- Experience in product marketing, email marketing, PR, and/or creative services (copy-writing, photography, video, front-end design).
Indiegogo is the place for entrepreneurial projects to move quickly from concept to market, amplified by a community of backers who believe the world benefits when every idea gets an equal shot at success. Indiegogo empowers people around the world to fund what matters to them.
Want to learn more about Indiegogo? Visit https://www.indiegogo.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director UK&I, Enterprise and Commercial RMT
Enterprise Account Executive
NS1, San Francisco
China Country Manager - Shanghai
Elastic, Shanghai, China
Head of Enterprise
Regional Sales Executive - Singapore & Malaysia
Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant