- Define and achieve near and long-term growth targets.
- Personally identify, target, pitch, and close high-quality campaigns and partnerships that will advance our business overall, as well as in specific verticals.
- Marshall cross-functional resources and provide high-impact consultative input to campaigners to help ensure they reach their goals.
- Actively and accurately report pipeline and performance.
- 1-3+ years of client-facing experience, emphasis on sales preferred
- Vertical knowledge, experience, reputation, and network within the hardware/technology space
- Sales: Ability to source and close high-quality campaigns
- Consultative: Ability to build strong, trust-based high impact relationships with clients and prospects, and educate them on innovative techniques
- Client development: Hands-on experience managing the end-to-end client development process, from securing initial engagements at new clients, to successfully growing long-term strategic accounts
- Experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Creative thinking abilities and a proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Persuasive, positive and confident disposition with strong leadership skills and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
- Superior communication and public speaking skills
- BONUS POINTS: Personal experience with crowdfunding; personal experience with, and a deep understanding of hardware/technology product design
- Competitive salaries with equity
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental for you and yours
- Dog friendly office
- Quarterly all hands meetings with fun events
- A supportive, open environment that embraces and cultivates fearlessness, authenticity, and collaboration
Indiegogo is the place for entrepreneurial projects to move quickly from concept to market, amplified by a community of backers who believe the world benefits when every idea gets an equal shot at success. Indiegogo empowers people around the world to fund what matters to them.
Want to learn more about Indiegogo? Visit Indiegogo's website.
Jobs You May Like
PlayStation, Santa Monica Studio
Front End Engineer
HERO Digital, Philadelphia, PA
Staff Software Engineer, Core Tools
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Enterprise Security Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Android Software Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Desktop Support Engineer II
Red Ventures, Seattle, WA