Marketing Operations Associate
Indiegogo, San Francisco
International crowdfunding website
The Marketing Operations Associate will be responsible for developing and implementing scalable solutions to operational challenges. This person is highly organized and detail-oriented, has excellent time and project management skills and is able to quickly prioritize in a fast-paced environment. This position reports directly to the Growth Marketing Manager.
- Oversee day-to-day management of key channels such as email and the Indiegogo website
- Build and schedule emails in Sailthru and manage list health
- Create reports and analyze results to inform and optimize future programs
- Ensure consistent brand voice across channels via assets and copy
- Identify segmentation opportunities to improve customization and targeting
- Play a key role in building out the equity crowdfunding marketing program
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with ESPs is a must; experience with Sailthru is a plus
- Familiar with design tools such as Photoshop or Sketch
- HTML / CSS experience
- Experience building and managing marketing campaigns, specifically email
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you:
Our customers are passionate about funding passionate people and so are we! We are a team of committed, results-driven team players who are lucky enough to be able to call “helping people achieve their dreams” our everyday jobs. When people unite around a common goal anything is possible.
● Competitive salaries with equity
● Full medical, vision, and dental for you and yours
● Dog friendly office
● Quarterly all hands meetings with fun events
● A supportive, open environment that embraces and cultivates fearlessness, authenticity, and collaboration
We have offices in San Francisco and New York, and as well as support on the ground in multiple international locations.
Join us and change the world one idea at a time.
Indiegogo is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO.
Indiegogo is the place for entrepreneurial projects to move quickly from concept to market, amplified by a community of backers who believe the world benefits when every idea gets an equal shot at success. Indiegogo empowers people around the world to fund what matters to them.