Marketing Account Manager (Remote)
Indiegogo, San Francisco
International crowdfunding website
- Build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships with new and existing concierge services clients and be the primary point of contact
- Serve as a project liaison between our vendors, our internal cross-functional teams and the concierge services client to ensure the timely and successful delivery of marketing service solutions according to customer needs and objectives on-time and on-budget
- Educate concierge services client on crowdfunding launch journey, processes, and our methodology
- Monitor & own Asana project timeline work streams to ensure on-time campaign launch
- Work to deeply understand our client needs based on their briefing, as well as industry and competitor research
- Translate customer needs accurately into an actionable strategic plan addressing all scoped workflow channels (creative, media, marketing, etc.) and ensure the strategic plan is understood by all internal teams and service providers
- Articulate this strategic vision by briefing creative and media teams and by leading and directing the work of the teams
- Provide rounds of reviews/feedback/guidance on deliverables with internal Indiegogo teams and vendors
- Manage deliverable reviews and approvals with external client teams
- Manage client-facing communications through email, phone, video conference and online presentations
- Plan and present reports on weekly project progress, campaign performance analysis and consumer insights to client
- Constantly work to optimize campaign/client services process
- Create and present concierge services proposals and negotiate contracts in collaboration with the sales team
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 3-5 years of creative, marketing, digital and/or media agency experience in an account or project management role
- Native fluency in Japanese and English
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Familiarity with crowdfunding and the Indiegogo platform is a huge plus!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven account management or other relevant experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent time and project management skillsAbility to prioritize among competing tasks
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients at once while paying strict attention to detail and adhering to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of clients
- A natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Aptitude for working effectively with cross-functional teams, across multiple office locations in different time zones
- Past professional or personal experience with crowdfunding
- Past experience working in an agency
Indiegogo is the place for entrepreneurial projects to move quickly from concept to market, amplified by a community of backers who believe the world benefits when every idea gets an equal shot at success. Indiegogo empowers people around the world to fund what matters to them.
Want to learn more about Indiegogo? Visit Indiegogo's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Demand Generation Strategist, Social Commerce
Hootsuite, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, New York, California...