Global Campaign Strategist, APAC (Location Flexible)
Indiegogo, San Francisco
International crowdfunding website
- Support global companies launching products on Indiegogo by providing data-driven launch consultation and coordination on their product go-to-market launch strategies like digital advertising and creative production
- Help clients meet and exceed their funding goals by providing data-driven optimizations and Indiegogo exclusive insights.
- Work closely with local teams in various regions to support, improve and elevate cross-border operations and productivity.
- Serve as a thought leader in crowdfunding, championing new strategies and tactics to elevate client success on the platform
- Support educational content creation for the internal team as well as the entrepreneurial and crowdfunding community at large.
- Liaise with internal teams, including sales, communications, marketing, engineering teams, and partners to collaborate on cross-functional projects to make Indiegogo the ultimate go-to crowdfunding platform.
- Fluency in English and interest in business within the APAC-region
- Aptitude for working effectively with cross-functional teams, across multiple office locations in different time zones
- Strong understanding of all online marketing channels (including paid social, paid search, affiliate/influencer, email and SMS)
- Experience with the process of using data to inform marketing decisions
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing elements, tactics and analytical tools
- Proven experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to build strong, trust-based relationships with clients and prospects, and educate them on U.S. market and campaign strategies
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive teammate who is willing to initiate new projects and make them their own
- Technical orientation and the ability to quickly learn and utilize new technology
- Experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Passion for making a positive impact on the world while fostering a fun, open and collaborative work environment
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a remote work environment
- Fluency in an APAC language (Mandarin Chinese strongly preferred)
- Innately curious and strives for continuous learning
- Understanding of global shipping and fulfillment
- Marketing agency or digital ad buy experience
- Crowdfunding campaign management experience
- Product marketing, email marketing, and/or creative services (copywriting, photography, videography, front-end design, editing) experience
Indiegogo is the place for entrepreneurial projects to move quickly from concept to market, amplified by a community of backers who believe the world benefits when every idea gets an equal shot at success. Indiegogo empowers people around the world to fund what matters to them.
Want to learn more about Indiegogo? Visit Indiegogo's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.