Senior Manager of APAC Sales (Remote)
Indiegogo, San Francisco
International crowdfunding website
- Build, manage, lead and inspire a high-performing global sales team to meet near and long-term revenue targets.
- Develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies to expand the sales efforts in Greater China, Japan, and other APAC markets
- Manage with metrics, actively and accurately reporting and forecasting pipeline and performance.
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to improve the sales process, efficiency, and productivity across the sales organization
- Be the voice of APAC business at Indiegogo and team lead meetings: 1) Regular reporting and forecasting on market trends, ecosystem climates, and competitor analysis specific to markets under management & 2) Advocate for global growth priorities, country-specific client and product needs, as well as international team needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Client Services, Trust, and back-office teams to achieve company-level goals and growth objectives.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (bonus: fluency in Japanese)
- Cross border, international Go-To-Market end-to-end execution
- 3-6+ years of relevant work experience with emphasis on revenue, sales and sales leadership
- 2nd-line leadership experience
- Proven track record of scaling sales teams and attaining sales targets
- Proven track record and experience in increasing efficiency and productivity across a growing sales organization across different time zones
- Motivated self-starter who can establish a course of action for self and others and drive initiatives to completion
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Strong empathy for cross-border business and team building, and a passion for global revenue and growth.
- Polished communicator with a demonstrated ability to form strong relationships, both internally and externally, across multiple office locations in different time zones
- Able to deliver and articulate presentations to senior executives
- Consulting experience
- Personal experience with crowdfunding
- Experience in cross-border eCommerce, consumer products, or part of the ecosystem
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, Google G Suite
- Quantitative analytical experience
- Past experience selling to enterprise-level clients (e.g. Fortune 500 companies)
Indiegogo is the place for entrepreneurial projects to move quickly from concept to market, amplified by a community of backers who believe the world benefits when every idea gets an equal shot at success. Indiegogo empowers people around the world to fund what matters to them.
Want to learn more about Indiegogo? Visit Indiegogo's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.