Manager of Data & Insights (Remote)
Indiegogo, San Francisco
International crowdfunding website
- Build and lead a team of BI and Data analysts to support all organizations within Indiegogo
- Produce business reporting and operational insights for executives
- Provide strong thought leadership in the creation of revenue forecasts and plans, both short-term and long-term, based on business intelligence insights
- Become an expert in Indiegogo’s various data sources to quickly determine the best way to put information together
- Standardize data access tools and reports, including optimized and recurring reports required by key stakeholders
- Interface across the company to answer challenging analytical questions regarding business performance and provide guidance to Indiegogo teams on relevant analytical and BI applications to address internal challenges
- Identify key gaps in data collection, storage, and reporting for the purpose of recommending solutions to address; collaborate with Engineering and other teams for solutions
- Define and implement the tools needed to establish a scalable BI organization
- 5-7 years of managing and building business intelligence, data analysis, business strategy or similar processes.
- To be a hands-on, proactive, thoughtful, high-functioning leader/operator.
- Deep and broad analytical experience in working with Big Data, to support Product, Marketing, Sales, Operations, or a similar capacity.
- Experience forecasting, planning and analyzing revenue and associated business metrics
- Experience building and managing a team of data and business analysts.
- Expertise in the use of query and reporting analysis tools and the ability to track and identify trends and relationships.
- Deep experience with data analytics and data visualization tools.
- Extensive experience interacting with C-level executives.
- Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well-communicated expectations.
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Experience with Mattilon, Looker, GA.
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or Marketing preferred MSc Analytics or MBA preferred,
Indiegogo is the place for entrepreneurial projects to move quickly from concept to market, amplified by a community of backers who believe the world benefits when every idea gets an equal shot at success. Indiegogo empowers people around the world to fund what matters to them.
Want to learn more about Indiegogo? Visit Indiegogo's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.