INDIGO fair, San Francisco
We’re here to help you discover the perfect products for your store.
As a Senior Recruiter at Faire, you will be instrumental in helping scale a high-growth startup. We are looking for someone that is passionate about recruiting and working with hiring managers to find top talent. We are looking for someone that has a positive attitude and can partner with our recruiting team to grow the company.
As a Recruiter You Will:
- Use your talents as a recruiter to manage the full cycle recruiting process, including the ability to negotiate and close candidates
- Communicate and effectively partner with hiring managers to understand roles and build out structure, create effective job descriptions and sourcing strategies
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Drive the offer process to onboard candidates
- Help maintain our applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and build out a transparent reporting on recruiting activity
- Be a gatekeeper of our culture and champion Faire values: Resourcefulness, Learning, Teamwork and A sense of Adventure
- Help build an inclusive and diverse team environment
- 3+ years recruiting experience at a tech start-up helping to scale companies
- You are resourceful, proactive and take initiative on helping to solve complex talent puzzles
- You are passionate about recruiting and a passion for retail and ecommerce
- You are organized and have excellent time management skills
- You care about the candidate experience and employee brand
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Faire may include video and phone interviews, test projects, and/or on-site interviews.
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 10,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
About INDIGO fair
Empowering Local Retailers Indigo Fair is on a mission to revolutionize the way retailers shop for their stores. We take all the pain out of buying for store owners. Retailers can come to Indigo Fair to find unique and exciting products from hundreds of makers all in one place. We have also created the first wholesale marketplace to offer free returns. Our goal is to make every item in your store a bestseller.
Want to learn more about INDIGO fair? Visit INDIGO fair's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Internal Controls
DraftKings, Boston, MA