Customer Success Specialist
INDIGO fair, San Francisco
We’re here to help you discover the perfect products for your store.
As a Customer Success Specialist You Will:
- Make it your mission to create an exceptional experience for our customers
- Serve as the front line, go-to resource for all customer needs and issues
- Work closely with our brand and retailer partners to ensure the seamless fulfillment of orders
- Provide recommendations to how we should change our product or processes to enhance the customer experience
- Stay on top of all of our policies and features in a rapidly changing environment, immediately raising points of confusion so that customer relationships remain intact
- Be an advocate for all our brands and retailers
- Make our customers love us!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of Customer Service, Sales, or Account Management experience
- Must be open to working weekends (e.g., working Tuesday - Saturday)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to rapid change and uncertainty
- Ruthlessly organized and conscientious
- Be empathetic and have the ability to take initiative on doing the right thing for the customer
- Love customers and derive gratification from delighting people
- Have hustle and desire a high level of responsibility at a small company
- Experience with Zendesk or other customer service tools is a plus
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Faire may include video and phone interviews, test projects, and/or on-site interviews.
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 10,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
About INDIGO fair
Empowering Local Retailers Indigo Fair is on a mission to revolutionize the way retailers shop for their stores. We take all the pain out of buying for store owners. Retailers can come to Indigo Fair to find unique and exciting products from hundreds of makers all in one place. We have also created the first wholesale marketplace to offer free returns. Our goal is to make every item in your store a bestseller.